Guide to persian carpets
The geographical location of carpet production:
The location where carpet was made is the most important factor in identifying each carpet.
Carpet experts can answer the following questions by knowing the carpet texture and appearance of the carpet.
1) When was the carpet woven?
2) What defines the quality of carpet?
3) what is the price of a carpet currently?
4)How long can a carpet last and be used?
5) How to store and wash carpet?
So we found out that knowing the location where carpet was produced is one of the most important ways to know the carpet, to choose it and the pricing on the types of carpets.
In general, we can classify Iranian carpets according to the making area.
1) Abadeh Carpet 2) Ardebil Carpet 3) Ardakan Carpet 4)Bakhtiar Carpet 5) Baluch Rug 6) Bijar Rug 7) Isfahan Carpet 8) Ghashghai Carpet
9) Ghom Carpet 10) Hamedan Carpet 11) Herris Carpet 12) Kashan Carpet 13) Kelardasht Carpet 14) Kerman Carpet 15) Kurdestan Rug 16) Mashhad Carpet
17) moud rug 18) Nahavand rug 19) Naien carpet 20) sardroud carpet 21) turkmen rugs 22) Sirjan Carpet 23) Tabriz Carpet 24)Gabbeh Carpet
ENTER THE STORE
No posts found